Madison Studio Productions - filmmakers
Madison Studio Productions
* Search booking and hosting as needed
* natural locations (Beaches, forests, urban, etc.) and private (houses, cortijos, fincas, etc.) Management permits and tariffs thereof
* Service technical equipment rentals (illumination, cameras, accessories, etc.)
* qualified personnel, with excellence in the fields of Photography, Who, Video, Sound and Artistic Production
* Performing Custom designed sets and scenery photography and video and search atrezzo required
* Makeup profesional (classic, artistic, body painting)
* 2 Warehouses of 140mts2 and 450mts2 embodiments respectively for photographic and video
* Management of all necessary permits for filming on public roads.
* Managing permission to film in municipal buildings and facilities.
* Coordination of all municipal services, technical equipment such as car parks, traffic control, changes in street furniture, etc.
* Assistance in finding filming locations.
* Assistance in production logistics.
* Audiovisual information on logistics
Advantages of shooting in Marbella
In an area of 60 Km. It is Estepona, Benahavís, Ronda, Istan, Ojén, Mijas, Fuengirola, Torremolinos, Benalmadena and Malaga
Marbella stands out for its privileged climate, recognized internationally.
The average annual temperature hovers around 18 degrees, with 320 days per year.
The stations do not involve major changes and rains in our surroundings do not usually exceed 50 annual days, It is the months of December and January the higher rainfall.
This climate is due to a unique geographical situation, where the mountains that protects Marbella, Sierra Blanca with its peak called La Concha, They act guarding the city of the north winds and providing a special microclimate, only one in the world
Location - Population
Latitude: 36O 30' N Longitude: -4º 53´ W
average altitude: 24 meters above sea level
A Málaga: 57 Km.
To Madrid: 583 Km.
A Barcelona: 1049 Km.
A Fee (Cadiz) 103 Km.
Good communication transport:
By highway: Mediterranean Highway A-7
Costa del Sol motorway AP-7
By plane: Pablo Ruiz Picasso International Airport (AGP) Málaga
By train: Fuengirola regional station 27 Km. And Maria Zambrano National Station in Malaga 57 Km.